Thrush in Adults – Some Facts
This site is designed to give you a comprehensive overview of the problem of thrush in adults – what it is, where it comes from and how to get rid of it.
First up some basic facts about thrush:
- thrush is a very common condition
- it is in fact a yeast infection and occurs when the production of candida cells in your body becomes unbalanced
- the medical name for thrush is candidiasis
- candida is naturally present in your body – intestines, stomach, throat, mouth and externally, penis, vagina and other moist warm parts of the body – and is harmless when it is under control
- once you have experienced a thrush infection it is likely that you will have future occurrences
- creams can only get rid of the symptoms but NOT the underlying cause
- candida is a natural organism so you MUST treat your body not just the symptoms
It is simple to get rid of the symptomsof thrush
but more difficult to eliminate the underlying causes
How Do You Get Thrush?
Read this article explaining more about how do you get a yeast infection.
In theory anything that upsets your bacteria levels could lead to a yeast infection but in reality the most likely factors are
- the use of antibiotics – click here to learn about the link between antibiotics and yeast infections
- prolonged stress
- a diet heavy in yeast-containing foods
Other factors such as tight clothing and certain hygiene products can be responsible and of course like many infections it can be transferred through sexual activity.
What Are The Symptoms Of Thrush?
Most people associate thrush in adults, with vaginal yeast infections. However, because candida is present in so many different parts of your body it can lead to a huge range of symptoms including,
- Itching and burning in your intimate parts
- Vaginal discharge
- Digestive disorders such as Leaky Gut Syndrome and IBS
- Constant tiredness
- Food allergies
- Brain fog
- and dozens more
If you are suffering from any of these symptoms then don’t despair because if you are willing to follow a few simple instructions then you can clear up a yeast infection – for good!
Yes,There Is A Permanent Cure For Thrush!
Although there are plenty of creams you can get from the pharmacy, the most effective cure for thrush gets to the root of the problem rather than just masking the symptoms.
Because thrush is caused by yeast, which is a natural part of your body and therefore never goes away, the only way to effectively cure it is to bring your internal flora into balance.
You could try and remedy this by yourself using trial and error but if you want a fast and effective cure that will permanently rid you of the pain then i suggest you take a couple of minutes to learn more about Yeast Infection No More.
Instead of using short term anti-fungal creams a much better solution is to rebalance your body using a holistic anti-yeast program that will enable your good bacteria to keep your body in harmony.